The Mansfield Bottle Show will be here before we know it!
- The show is being capped at 150 tables to Fairhaven Hall. This provides the space needed for state restrictions, and provides best access for dealers, attendees and volunteers.
Please click on “Read More” for more information and a link to the contract.
- In light of the above announcement, we are getting close to being a sold-out show! At publication, 132 tables have been confirmed. The remaining tables will be sold on a first come/first serve basis. If you have not sent in your contract, please do so NOW! And as always, outside spots will be available for $35.
- We appreciate everyone who has reached out to volunteer their time throughout the weekend. This show is not possible without the generous time given by volunteers! Please contact Elizabeth (firstname.lastname@example.org) to volunteer. Some specific needs that still need to be filled:
- Thursday, May 6th, afternoon: clean space, set-up tables
- Friday May 7th, afternoon: clean dinner building, prepare for dealer dinner
- Friday, May 7th, evening: serve and clean up dealer dinner
- Saturday, May 8th, 10 am -2 pm: hour increment station at entry table
We are looking forward to seeing you next month at the show!